Delta Dental provides dental coverage to more than 68 million people in over 122,000 groups across the nation – that’s more than a third of the estimated 191 million Americans with dental insurance!* Comprised of a network of 39 independent dental service organizations servicing all 50 states, DC and Puerto Rico, Delta Dental is the nation’s largest, most experienced dental benefits carrier.
Advantages of Participation:
- Direct payment from Delta Dental for covered services rendered to covered persons.
- Inclusion in a directory of participating dentists that is available to all groups and customers.
- Potential for new patients resulting from the commitment of Delta Dental to enroll new groups and retain existing groups.
- Automatic enrollment in the nationwide Delta Dental program—DeltaUSA.
- A Professional Services representative is available to visit your office for staff training or to answer any questions you might have about participation.
Ready to Join?
Our professional services representatives are available to provide you information about participating with each Delta Dental program, facilitate the contracting process and assist staff with Delta Dental claims administration. Please contact us to request more information about participation at ProviderRelations@deltadentalky.com