How do I access the Delta Dental mobile app?
To download the latest version of the Delta Dental mobile app, visit Google Play or the iTunes App Store.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can access the Dentist Search and Toothbrush Timer from the home screen without signing in.
You will need to sign in to access the app's full set of features, including benefits and eligibility, mobile ID card, claims status and Cost Estimator (availability may vary by geographical area).
If you are a registered user of deltadental.com, sign in to access your account using your existing username and password.
If you're not a registered user, use the link to register. You must be a Delta Dental member to register.
What can I do with the Delta Dental mobile app?
Use the Delta Dental app to:
- Quickly find a dentist in your area.
- Search by your current location or enter an address.
- Filter and sort your results to find a dentist that suits your specific needs.
- Use our Cost Estimator to find the typical cost for popular dental treatments and procedures. Select procedure, provider and your ZIP code, and we'll provide a cost estimate for the treatment when seeing a Delta Dental dentist or an out-of-network dentist (not available in all geographic areas).
- Access your mobile ID card at your fingertips. You can email your ID card to your dentist or a dependent right from the app (sign in required). You can also save your ID card to your device and access it at any time via the Delta Dental app home page.
- Get claims and coverage information on the go.
- See your plan type, benefit levels, deductibles and maximums for both you and your dependents.
- Find contact information for your Delta Dental.
- Check the status of your most recent dental claims, for both you and your dependents.
- Use our toothbrush timer to make brushing fun and help you stick with it for the recommended two minutes.
Why can't I sign in to the Delta Dental mobile app?
If you are not the primary member on the account, you cannot sign in. We currently support only primary member accounts.
If you are the primary member and are still having issues signing in, please try registering for the mobile app with new sign-in credentials. In some cases, the credentials you use to sign in to your Delta Dental company website cannot be used on the mobile app.
If you continue to have issues signing in, contact us at email@example.com.
How are the Dental Care Cost Estimates calculated?
Delta Dental uses our internal data to calculate a fee or range of fees for each procedure within a three-digit ZIP code (the group of ZIP codes that have the same first three digits and are typically located nearby), both for dentists in our network and out of our network. Dentists in our network agree to accept discounted fees for various procedures, so the in-network estimates are typically lower than out-of-network estimates.
Does the Dental Care Cost Estimator account for my benefits plan in the estimate?
Is my health information secure when accessing it through the app?
What devices support the Delta Dental mobile app?
Currently, our app is available for iOS and Android devices, both smartphones and tablets. Visit the App Store or Google Play to download and install the app on your device.
Do I need cellular service or internet access to access the Delta Dental app?
The Delta Dental mobile app is designed to provide real-time information, so you will need internet access in order to make full use of the features. You can access the Toothbrush Timer when you are offline, as well as your ID card, if you saved it to your device.
How quickly is the dentist directory or my benefits information updated on the Delta Dental mobile app?
Benefits and eligibility, as well as claims status and details are updated in real time. Our dentist directory is updated daily.
Is the Delta Dental mobile app free?
Yes. Our app is a free download at the Apple Store and Google Play. Standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
Do I have to be a Delta Dental member to use the mobile app?
No. Our Dentist Search and Toothbrush Timer features are available for anyone to use. You must be a member to access certain features of the app.
Can my dependents use the Delta Dental mobile app?
Currently, Delta Dental only supports accounts for members on our website and app.